Gather family and friends to celebrate the holiday season as you delight in an unparalleled dining experience at Travelle.
- This year, give thanks at Travelle with a holiday feast perfect for any style of celebration. Travelle offers two options with all of the trimmings: the first is a decadent brunch buffet ($175 per person and $50 for children aged 5-12 years) features highlights including a carving station with Herb Butter Basted Whole Roasted Turkey and Char Broiled Tomahawk Ribeye Steaks; a smoke house station with Cold Smoked Scottish Salmon, Pastrami Salmon, and Dill Salmon; and a variety of Thanksgiving favorites including Country Bread Stuffing with Chestnuts and Sage, Roasted Seasonal Root Vegetables, and Sweet Potato Casserole with Candied Pecans.
- Additionally, Chef Jeff Vucko and his team present guests with an assortment of gourmet offerings in a three-course, family-style meal for $90 per person featuring a choice of Cauliflower Soup or Carrots & Beet Salad to start. Guests can indulge in shared holiday craveable options including Herb Butter Roasted Turkey Breast, Apple & Chili Braised Turkey Thighs, Sweet Potato Casserole with pecan & vanilla crumble, Stuffing with rosemary sourdough and walnuts, Skillet Corn Bread, and more. End the meal on a sweet note with Pastry Chef Danielle Marelli’s Pumpkin Affogato with pumpkin croissant bread pudding, pumpkin latte cream, and candied pepitas.
- Travelle will offer their Thanksgiving brunch buffet on Thursday, November 28 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. and dinner that day from 5 until 10 p.m.
- Get into the holiday spirit at Travelle at The Langham this Christmas! The restaurant offers two options to eat, drink, and be merry: a festive brunch buffet and a dinner. The Christmas brunch buffet ($175 per person and $50 for children aged 5-12 years) offers Garlic Butter Tomahawk Ribeye Steaks, Pan Roasted Duck Breast, and Aligot Yukon Potatoes, in addition to a variety of Tacos and Quesadillas, Ramen, and bountiful ocean offerings such as Chilled Jumbo Shrimp, Alaskan Snow Crab, King Crab, and Seasonal Oysters.
- Additionally, Travelle offers an extraordinary four-course pre-fixe dinner featuring luxe holiday favorites. Available for $100 per person, Chef Jeff Vucko and his culinary team present Winter Greens & Blue Crab with quail egg, citrus sabayon, asparagus, and marigold; Pumpkin & Fontina Gnudi with prosciutto brodo, chanterelle, brussels sprouts, and balsamic vinegar; and Roasted Beef Tenderloin with oxtail & mushroom tartelette, parsnip puree, and bordelaise. For dessert, Pastry Chef Danielle Marelli showcases her Chocolate Hazelnut Roulade made with hazelnut cream, praline brittle, and chocolate espresso ice cream.
- Travelle will offer their Christmas Day brunch buffet on Wednesday, December 25 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. and dinner that day from 5 until 10 p.m.
New Year’s Eve
- Travelle at The Langham is ready to welcome the New Year in two ways: a five-course, pre-fixe dinner and a sparkling celebration. The restaurant hosts a dinner for $165 per person featuring Butternut Squash Soup with crème fraiche, Ossetra Royale Caviar, and chanterelle conserva; Rohan Duck Confit with beets, citrus, frisée, radicchio, braised salsify, and black truffle; Monkfish with Manila clams, bouillabaisse, braised fennel, and saffron touile; Wagyu Short Rib with pommes mille feuille, cippolini agrodolce, horseradish, and celery root; and Citrus Pavlova with grapefruit granita, black currant ice cream, and yuzu curd. A celebratory sparkling wine toast at midnight is also included.
- Andy Warhol’s “Silver Factory” is this year’s New Year’s Eve party theme at the bar. Inspired by Warhol’s New York City studio decked out in silver, guests are invited to dance the night away with a DJ and enjoy the photo booth. A celebratory sparkling wine toast at midnight is also included. Tables can be reserved with a $150 minimum spend per person.
- Travelle will offer their five-course, pre-fixe dinner on New Year’s Eve from 5-10 p.m.
Reservations can be made online or by calling 312 923 7705.