NBA All-Star Game: Where to Dine?
- SociaLife Chicago Editorial Staff highlighted Travelle as one of the restaurants to check out when in Chicago for the NBA All-Star Game, February 14, 2020.
Collaboration with Moët Hennessy
- The Magnificent Mile Association Editorial Staff featured Travelle’s collaboration with Moët Hennessy in a dedicated story, February 7, 2020.
“The space is so beautiful and overlooks the Chicago Riverwalk, which felt idyllic for the occasion and purpose of my trip”
- The Style Scribe Blogger Merritt Beck featured Travelle as the host location of her Chicago reader meetup in a story about her trip to Chicago as well as a dedicated review of her stay at The Langham, noting that “the space is so beautiful and overlooks the Chicago riverwalk, which felt idyllic for the occasion and purpose of my trip”, February 7, 2020.
“Seasonal American flavors”
UrbanMatter Editor in Chief Kali Cramer spotlighted Travelle and their “seasonal American flavors” in a story on The Langham being named as the third best hotel in the U.S. according to U.S. News & World Report, February 4, 2020.
Travelle’s Come to the Table dinner series with Angelic Organics Learning Center
- Green City Market Editorial Staff featured Travelle’s Come to the Table dinner series with Angelic Organics Learning Center in its upcoming events calendar, January 29, 2020.
14 Killer Super Bowl Viewing Parties
- Secret Chicago Editor Charli Renken highlighted Travelle’s “elevated take on football fan favorite Buffalos Chicken & Little Mac sliders” in a story on 14 food and drink specials in Chicago for the Super Bowl, January 29, 2020.
“How To Make Any Recipe Vegan”
- Forbes Contributor Melissa Kravitz quoted Chef Danielle on her usage of aquafaba for vegan pastry alternatives in a story on how to make any recipe vegan, January 9, 2020.
“Ohishi Sherry Cask. This brand is thinking outside of the box and creating a non-traditional Japanese whisky.”
- Bon Bon Lifestyle Webazine Editorial Staff reposted the VinePair article on underrated whiskies, quoting Travelle Mixologist Slava Borisov, January 8, 2020.
Read about 2019 achievements here.