Best-Kept Cocktail Recipes from Iconic Hotels Across the World
- Upscale Living Magazine Writer Ana Maria Dakota highlighted Travelle’s Chamomile Cobbler recipe in a story on the best-kept cocktail recipes from iconic hotels across the world, April 25, 2020.
- AAA Talks Editorial Staff highlighted Thibaut’s Chamomile Cobbler drink in a story on cocktail recipes from iconic hotels around the world, April 24, 2020.
” I want to give a shout-out to one of the coolest people I know in the American wine trade, Thibault Idenn, who runs the superb wine program at Travelle in the Langham Hotel in Chicago.”
- DoBianchi Blogger Jeremy Parzen highlighted Thibaut Idenn’s virtual tasting with Scarpa Cellar Dive in a story on COVID-19 resources for North American wine professionals, April 7, 2020.
“Chicago’s best sommelier” Thibaut Idenn does a “Scarpa Cellar Dive.”
- Scarpa in the U.S. Editorial Staff featured Thibaut Idenn as “Chicago’s best sommelier” in a dedicated video of him doing a “Scarpa Cellar Dive” with some of his favorite Scarpa wines
“Delicious seasonal American cuisine”
- WBPStars.com Editorial Staff highlighted Travelle’s “delicious seasonal American cuisine” in a dedicated review about The Langham, April 3, 2020.
Notable Chicagoans Share How They’re Sheltering In Place
- CS Modern Luxury Editor in Chief J.P. Anderson quoted Chef Danielle in a story on how notable Chicagoans are handling the shelter in place due to COVID-19, March 30, 2020.
Cook like a chef at home: Chicago chefs share favorite recipes
- Choose Chicago Editorial Staff highlighted Travelle’s springtime recipes, including Chef Jeff’s ravioli, Thibaut’s Chamomile Cobbler cocktail, and Chef Danielle’s Lucky Charms Bars, in a story on how to cook like a chef at home, March 25, 2020.
5 Kitchen Skills to Finally Master
- Chowhound Writer Kelly Magyarics adapted Chef Jeff’s Melted Leek and Burrata Ravioli recipe in a story on new kitchen skills to learn, March 25, 2020.
Stellar Female Chefs
- Forbes Writer Chelsea Davis quoted Pastry Chef Danielle, noting her “passion and energy” in a story on 17 female chefs sharing what advice they’d give to their younger selves, March 18, 2020.
NBA All-Star Game: Where to Dine?
- SociaLife Chicago Editorial Staff highlighted Travelle as one of the restaurants to check out when in Chicago for the NBA All-Star Game, February 14, 2020.
Collaboration with Moët Hennessy
- The Magnificent Mile Association Editorial Staff featured Travelle’s collaboration with Moët Hennessy in a dedicated story, February 7, 2020.
“The space is so beautiful and overlooks the Chicago Riverwalk, which felt idyllic for the occasion and purpose of my trip”
- The Style Scribe Blogger Merritt Beck featured Travelle as the host location of her Chicago reader meetup in a story about her trip to Chicago as well as a dedicated review of her stay at The Langham, noting that “the space is so beautiful and overlooks the Chicago riverwalk, which felt idyllic for the occasion and purpose of my trip”, February 7, 2020.
“Seasonal American flavors”
UrbanMatter Editor in Chief Kali Cramer spotlighted Travelle and their “seasonal American flavors” in a story on The Langham being named as the third best hotel in the U.S. according to U.S. News & World Report, February 4, 2020.
Travelle’s Come to the Table dinner series with Angelic Organics Learning Center
- Green City Market Editorial Staff featured Travelle’s Come to the Table dinner series with Angelic Organics Learning Center in its upcoming events calendar, January 29, 2020.
14 Killer Super Bowl Viewing Parties
- Secret Chicago Editor Charli Renken highlighted Travelle’s “elevated take on football fan favorite Buffalos Chicken & Little Mac sliders” in a story on 14 food and drink specials in Chicago for the Super Bowl, January 29, 2020.
“How To Make Any Recipe Vegan”
- Forbes Contributor Melissa Kravitz quoted Chef Danielle on her usage of aquafaba for vegan pastry alternatives in a story on how to make any recipe vegan, January 9, 2020.
“Ohishi Sherry Cask. This brand is thinking outside of the box and creating a non-traditional Japanese whisky.”
- Bon Bon Lifestyle Webazine Editorial Staff reposted the VinePair article on underrated whiskies, quoting Travelle Mixologist Slava Borisov, January 8, 2020.
Read about 2019 achievements here.