Following the launch of Travelle To-Go on August 5, Travelle at The Langham debuts brand-new takeout items including pastry treats, specialty cakes, and Labor Day specials. In addition to a full menu of to-go dishes from Chef Jeff Vucko’s kitchen and cocktails to-go from mixologist Slava Borisov, guests can now take home signature Travelle menu items such as housemade pop tarts, boutique cakes, holiday pies, and even a Surf & Prime Turf grilling kit for Labor Day weekend.
- Travelle Treats To-Go: A special rotating selection of breakfast sweets made by Pastry Chef Danielle Marelli and Pastry Sous Chef Joyce Park, available for pickup on Saturdays between 8 a.m.-12 p.m. Chefs Danielle and Joyce’s creations are entirely housemade and include treats like a Vanilla Cruller, Cinnamon Brown Sugar Pop Tart, Salted Chocolate Rye Cookie, and more.
- Travelle Bespoke Cakes: A beautiful selection of boutique 6-inch and 8-inch cakes with seven flavor options including Maya’s Devil Food, Carrot Cake, Citron, Rainbow, and so much more. A one-stop celebration shop for any special occasion needs, Travelle also offers reserve wine and bubbles as add-on options – along with candles, cards, and balloons to complete any joyous occasion. Orders require at least three days lead time.
- Labor Day with Travelle:
- Surf & Prime Turf Kits: The perfect kit for the last grill of the summer curated by Chef Jeff Vucko. The Surf & Prime Turf grilling kit includes choice of Wagyu Patties, Prime Bone In Ribeye, Prime New York Strip, Prime Beef Tomahawk, Baja Striped Bass Whole Fish, and Live Maine Lobster, alongside a variety of sauce selections including barbecue, bordelaise, and chimichurri.
- Labor Day Treats To-Go: In addition to a holiday weekend selection of pastries including Cinnamon Roll, Strawberry Cheesecake pop tart, and Mixed Berry Gooey Butter Pie Square, Chef Danielle Marelli presents Travelle’s Labor Day Pie Shop with celebratory pies including Key Lime White Chocolate, Peach Almond Crumb, and Michigan Blueberry. Available Labor Day weekend only.
Travelle To-Go also offers picnic baskets for retail ($60) to add to takeout orders. Travelle To-go orders are picked up at the AMA Plaza on the ground level next to the Chicago River.
- Travelle Treats To-Go: Available for pickup on Saturdays between 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Travelle Bespoke Cakes: Available for pickup weekly from Wednesday-Saturday 12-6pm (requires at least 3 days lead time)
- Surf & Prime Turf Kits: Available for pickup on Friday, September 4 between 12-6 p.m. (orders available through September 1 at 6 p.m.)
- Labor Day Treats To-Go: Available for pickup on Saturday, September 5 between 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Pick up takes place on the AMA Plaza at 330 N. Wabash Ave. (look for the Travelle team in pink)
Please click here for high-resolution photos.
Pre-orders are strongly suggested via Tock to reserve a pick-up time: https://www.exploretock.com/travelleatthelangham
Limited walk-up orders available daily.