As the heart of the community, Travelle at The Langham continues to remain vigilant and implement stringent measures against the spread of COVID-19. The health of our guests, colleagues and community remains, as always, our top priority. To demonstrate our commitment, we have incorporated changes, in alignment with local and federal recommendations, to contain the spread of COVID-19. An overview of these enhancements is listed here.
- Temperature screenings are required to enter Travelle at The Langham.
- Face coverings must be worn in public areas.
- Face covering must be worn while seated at all times, including when interacting with staff, as required under statewide guidelines.
- Proper social distancing measures must be observed at all times. We will be unable to accommodate additional guests to your party without prior confirmation.
- We will have a maximum table time of 2 hours, so we may sanitize the space and maintain a safe occupancy level.
- At this time, Travelle at The Langham is a room charge or credit card-only restaurant. Cash will not be accepted.
Prior to your visit, please review our wellness guidelines. If you answer, “No,” to any of the below statements, we request you reschedule your visit to Travelle at The Langham.
During the last fourteen days . . .
- I have not been in close contact with or cared for someone, diagnosed with COVID-19.
- No one in my household or workplace (including myself) has experienced COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, or difficulty breathing.
- I have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- I am in good health and do not have COVID-19.
Please note that, in alignment with altering City of Chicago and State of Illinois guidelines, we may make changes to protocols without notice.
We would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to all those who continue to support Travelle at The Langham.
We look forward to welcoming you to Travelle at The Langham and suggest you allow additional time for activities such as guest registration and restaurant seating. Our adherence to post-COVID protocols, designed for your safety and well-being, may extend the time required to complete traditional services.