Travelle at the Langham offers everything Chicagoans need to indulge in the holidays at home. With Travelle To-Go, guests can delight in festive, limited-time cocktails and holiday desserts like Eggnog Custard Pie and Peppermint Mocha Chocolate Mousse Cake, Christmas feasts and Take & Bake dishes such as Chef Jeff Vucko’s ever-popular 32-Ounce Salt Crusted Prime Bone-In Tomahawk Steak, a luxe Caviar Package with all the fixings, and Bloody Mary or Mimosa Kits to accompany brunch on New Year’s Day. Guests picking up their takeout meal can simply pull up to the valet of The Langham, Chicago and their to-go package will be ready at the hotel entrance. Details are below, and images are available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mbyltxj1aie135b/AAD6GFM7Y3_P8v5AWo9shoY3a?dl=0
- Cocktails To-Go: Lead mixologist Slava Borisov offers festive, limited-edition specialty cocktails to-go served in unique hand-dipped wax bottles available for purchase on December 23, 24, 25, and 31. Slava’s creations include the Snow Globe Milk Punch made with house winter tea blend, Rum Assemblage, and port ($17, 4 oz), along with the Northern Pearl made with Grey Goose, mead wine, fall syrup, lemon, and grapefruit bitters ($17, 4 oz).
- Cakes and Pies: Travelle at the Langham Pastry Chef Danielle Marelli offers an array of à la carte holiday desserts for takeout just in time for the holidays. Available for pickup from 14 December through 1 January, Chef Danielle delights with desserts such as Eggnog Custard Pie ($35), Chocolate Silk Pie ($35), Peppermint Mocha Chocolate Mousse Cake (6” ($50) or 8” ($70) sizes), and Chocolate Fudge Layer Cake (6” ($50) or 8” ($70) sizes).
- Cinnamon Rolls: For a sweet morning treat, Chef Danielle also offers Take & Bake Cinnamon Rolls (in packs of 4 ($24) or 6 ($36) rolls) for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
- Dinner Package: Guests looking for a ready-to-eat Christmas feast in the comfort of home can look to Travelle for all their dining needs. Travelle’s Christmas Dinner To-Go feast serves one to ten people family-style and features dishes like Parker House Rolls with herb butter; Tuscan Black Kale Salad with brussels sprouts, aged gouda cheese, butternut squash, and mustard vinaigrette; Apple Glazed Kurobuta Ham with brown sugar crust and stone ground mustard sauce; Braised Short Rib, Roasted Butternut Squash, Spinach and Garlic Tortelloni; and Baked Cauliflower Au Gratin. Dessert brings a choice of Sticky Toffee Gingerbread Cake or Peppermint Mocha Slice.
- À La Carte: Guests can also order sides such as chilled Jumbo Shrimp, Butter Poached Lobster, and Day Boat Fresh Fish by the pound along with various a la carte Take & Bake cocktail and dinner time offerings such as Oysters Rockefeller, Scallop and Poblano Fundido, and 32-Ounce Salt Crusted Prime Bone-in Tomahawk Steak.
- Take & Bake: Travelle at the Langham ushers in 2021 with special new menu items available only for New Year’s Eve. Chef Jeff Vucko celebrates with Take & Bake dishes fit for any small group such as Clams Casino with pancetta and pepperonata ($32/dozen), Oysters Rockefeller with spinach and artichoke ($32/dozen), Scallop and Poblano Fundido with tortillas ($26, 8 oz), Pan-Roasted Whole Branzino with salsa verde and lemon beurre blanc ($52), 32-Ounce Salt Crusted Prime Bone-in Tomahawk Steak with bordelaise and truffle mashed potatoes ($110), and even a Seafood Bouillabaisse Kit with cod, scallops, shrimp, mussels, and ciabatta ($45).
- A La Carte: Travelle also offers a variety of chilled appetizers and entrees such as King Salmon Poke with ginger mojo and little gem ($20) and Maine Lobster with XO sauce and squid ink cracker ($32).
- Caviar: Chef Jeff Vucko can prepare luxe, personalized caviar packages fit for any group celebrating the new year. The package comes complete with blinis, chives, shallots, egg, and Crème Fraiche (Market Price, TBC).
- Beverage Package: To help ring in the new year, Travelle at the Langham also offers a variety of Champagne bottles from its cellar for purchase (starting at $90), as well as a Bloody Mary Kit and Mimosa kit to be enjoyed on New Year’s Day. Travelle’s Bloody Mary Kit ($265) offers 2 quarts of signature bloody mary mix, 1 liter of Grey Goose, four bottles of Guinness, and all the necessary garnishes, while the Mimosa Kit ($80/12 mimosas) includes two bottles of house sparkling wine along with 1 quart of hand-squeezed orange juice.
TIMING & PRICING INFORMATION:
- All Travelle at the Langham holiday dessert and pastry orders are available for pickup between December 14-January 1. Orders must be placed 48 hours in advance of pickup.
- Orders for Travelle’s Christmas feast must be placed by Tuesday, 22 December via Tock and will be ready for pickup on Christmas Day, Friday, 25 December. The Christmas dinner feast feeds one to ten people for $94 per person.
- Orders for Travelle’s New Year’s offerings must be placed by Sunday, 27 December (12 pm), via Tock and will be ready for pickup on December 30 or 31.
Pick up: Guests pull up to valet at The Langham Hotel Chicago and takeout will be ready at the hotel entrance
Travelle: Second Floor of The Langham, Chicago, 330 N. Wabash Ave.
All orders can be placed via Tock: https://www.exploretock.com/travelleatthelangham